Cry Baby (Round 1)

Wednesday, September 02, 2009 | 1 Comments

Makenzy is starting pre-school on September 14th which happens to be her birthday as well. When I told her that she is starting school on her birthday, she looked at me and said "That's not really fair!" Oh, my dear sweet baby girl!

So, today I went to pay her September tuition and the Administrative Assistant showed me Makenzy's class, the playground and gave me instructions on where to drop her off and pick her up. As she was talking about bringing her the first day - I started to well up with tears (which is what I am doing now as I type this out)! It was obvious - she even called me out on it...

If I cry just talking about it - the first day is going to be brutal! I hope I don't sob in front of all her classmates. I would hate for her to be the weird girl who's Mom cries like a psycho!

Note to self: don't forget to wear waterproof mascara on September 14th!

1 comment:

SaRaH said...

She cracks me up. <3 ((((hugs))))) to her mama.